[access-uk] Re: Problems listening to Radio WM

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:12:49 -0000

Hi Alex

Use this URL:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/realmedia/live/localradio/wm.ram

If you can make any sense of those html pages at all, try finding the link
that says 'Listen Using Stand-Alone Realplayer'.  You can then save this to
your favourites or do whatever you want to do with it.  As far as I know
nearly all of the local and national BBC radio stations have a link like
this.

Good luck

James