[access-uk] Re: Problems listening to Radio WM

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:40:25 -0000

real alternative should play the bbc stations ok but you may have problems with trying to listen to other stations with it. I installed it and found that I couldn't listn to RTE with it so I re-installed the bbc version of real player and things were back to normal.
----- Original Message ----- From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>