[access-uk] Re: Problems With Outlook.

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:24:39 +0100

Hello Mandy,

I may have missed something here if you're referring to earlier conversations, because I haven't kept up with all the list mail lately - but could you explain what the problems are step by step? I'm not sure what specific problem you're having now...

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>