[access-uk] Problems With Outlook.

Please can someone help? and I still had loads of problems so I
uninstalled again and chose to go back to default and I've lost all my
emails which is just a bit annoying, but also I cannot set up BCc as it
doesn't seem to work by checking headers as it says headers not
available and I can't set it to automatically send and receive:  It is
so frustrating I waste so much time Please help.
Mandy.

I've been using Microsoft Outlook in preference to Outlook Express for a
while but from time to time have problems such as the order my emails
coming in and little things like that:  I got myself into a terrible
mess trying to sort it out and I uninstalled the programme which I've
done before (I am using Office 2003 professional)