[access-uk] Re: Problem withhome page in internet explorer

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:07:04 +0100

Hi, you may have spyware to which the AOL Toolbar, which is my suspicion that you or someone has installed, is such piece of malware. You should be able to remove the offending programme from Add or Remove Programmes. Hope that helps.

Peter Beasley wrote:
I am just curious about this.  I use firefox as myprimary internet brouser of
choice, So please can anyone explain why when I tried to changemy home page in
internet explorer, I got the following message.

AOL Search