[access-uk] Problem with weather aloud

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <mm0tmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:35:28 +0100

Hi all,

I am trying to disable the Microsoft voices in weather aloud,  to do
this I am going into select audio device and their is only one device
that makes any sense to me.

That is use ms wave mapper their is other choices such as using the
total recorder driver and using my own sound card I am getting an
error even if I don't change anything I am quite biling about it the
error as as follows below.

access violation at address 004caf03 in module 'weatheraloud.exe'.
read of address 0000005 I know I did not do a very good job in
explaining this problem but if any one could tell me how to disable
the ms voices in weather aloud I would be most grateful.

Kevin Cussick

e-mail mm0tmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx