  From: Barbara Wilson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:48 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problem with speakers

  Well Carol strangely enough they have fixed themselves for no reason
whatsoever. Perhaps it is just their age playing tricks. Like you I intend to
use them until they give up the ghost entirely, no sense in disposing of them
until they are completely past it.

  Barbara Wilson
  M: 07917710779
  T: 02887784046