  From: Carol Pearson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:39 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problem with speakers

  Well Barbara, mine get a bit funny now and again and lose their volume
briefly.  I know it's the mass of cables around my desk that nobody seems to
want to help me to tidy and I know also the speakers are older and past their
best.  I don't guarantee it will work for you, but I give mine a sharp tap now
and again and they return to their proper volume.  I can seem to solve it any
other way and will just go on until they burn out, I guess.

  --
  Carol
  carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx