[access-uk] Problem with mail rules

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:15:24 +0100

Hi,

I've had an ongoing problem with Outlook rules for ages now, and am
wondering if someone using Outlook 2000 would try something for me to see if
they can replicate the problem.  It would involve setting up a rule in
exactly the way I tell you and then trying to delete it, making sure you
describe to me by e-mail exactly what you've done and what happened.  (Yes I
know, sounds simple, but believe me it's driving me mad!)

If anyone could help with this please e-mail me privately
catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx

Catherine