  From: Eleanor Burke
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 7:28 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Problem with e-mail being minamised

  I just don't know what I did.  Every time I go to Reply on an e-mail, the
e-mail is so minamised that one can barely see the text of even the first line,
only I am using a screen reader I know I am writing OK but even at that, I
really have to maxamise each time.  What might I have done and how can I
rectify this please?

database 5484 (20100927) __________

database 5484 (20100927) __________