[access-uk] Problem with audio description feature on Goodmans Smart Talk Set Top Box

Hello all.
Please can you try and duplicate a problem I am having with the audio description feature on the Goodmans Smart Talk Set Top Box. When a program I watch contains audio description, all appears to be well. However, part way through the audio description either turns itself off or stutters to the point I miss what it is describing. I can reset the feature by pressing the button located on the remote, however it sometimes takes several attempts before audio description works properly. An example of a program where I am having this problem is Holby City. Many thanks in advance for looking into this matter. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Take care.
--

Chris Hallsworth