[access-uk] Problem with Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-M1712

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:47:44 -0000

Hi Folks,

I've just discovered if I use this device and then remove the CD and insert another one it won't work and if I go into Windows Explorer the first is still registered. I'm wondering if this may have been caused by the automatic start-up feature having been turned off when I installed VMWare Virtual Machine some time ago. It was done automatically during the installation process and I don't know how to turn it back on. I've looked in Device Manager but couldn't find it. If anyone knows how, please can they let me know? I have Windows XP.

Best.

Robert.

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq