[access-uk] Re: Problem with PC

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:09:00 +0100

Hi Sam,
I don't think its overheating  as overheating would just shut the computer
right off. After a while the computer would start fine. If your computer
starts up in safe mode, you're problem is probably in hardware drivers.
Consider what you've installed over the last few days and see if you can get
to the manufacturers website to download new drivers. .

Peter Logue

Skype contact:
 clydeview2008