[access-uk] Re: Problem with Maplin site

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:52:21 +0100

See, the problem is quite nonspecific. For example, not all information can be displayed, I keep having to refresh, but still not everything's displayed. Some pages don't even load anything but a title. Sorry about not being specific earlier, but it's multiple problems, hence "problems" I guess.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx