[access-uk] Problem with IE 9

  • From: "valerie" <valpickles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 18:32:35 +0100

    Hi all.

I’ve just installed IE        9 and am having a problem with the Asda website.
Without exception, JAWS says “press alt plus enter for long description” every
time i press the down arrow key.  It’s annoying to say the least so how do I
stop this.  It didn’t happen with IE 8, and up to press this is only happening
on the Asda site.  I’ve only installed it today so haven’t had chance to test
many other sites;  it’s certainly OK on Amazon and the BBC cricket scores page,
but as I shop with Asda it’s a nuisance.  If I can’t get rid of this it’s back
to IE 8 for me.  Having said that, is it possible to revert back?

Valerie Pickles.