[access-uk] Re: Problem with Google?

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:21:33 +0100

same problem here today
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 12:18 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Problem with Google?

Hi, Is anyone experiencing problems with either google.co.uk or google.com?

I used to have

www.google.co.uk

as my home page. But since yesterday each time I've tried to load IE8 I've not been able to cursor round the page, my computer has slowed down and sometimes Window Eyes has completely stopped speaking.

I thought initially that there was a problem because of my recent upgrade to BT Infinity, but when I switched to a different home page

www.bbc.co.uk/radio4

the problem stopped. Each time I try to visit google the same problem happens again.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com