[access-uk] Re: Problem with Computer Freezing for A Second at a Time

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 21:48:19 +0100

Hi Terry

What you describe there is exactly the same as I am
experiencing, the only difference is that I use nc10's, jaws
demo which is why I am using jaws, super nova is too
resource hungry for this machine and windows 7 home premium,
it works but very sluggishly. How can I get a full license
of jaws? What would it cost me?

Regards

Adrien