[access-uk] Re: Problem talking watches

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:54:52 +0100

Hi all,

A mixed bunch of experiences there then.  Perhaps the back of mine was
replaced the wrong way around then, but unfortunately I can't unscrew
it myself and don't have anyone around I trust enough to have a look
at it.  Think I'll ask the RNIB to have a look at it, and in future I
will ask them to replace the battery.  Oooooo wonder if anyone will
ever produce a solar powered tactile/talking watch?!  Seems
frustrating to have to send the thing away to get a battery replaced.
And if I carry on at this rate I will waste a lot of money on
replacement watches.

Catherine