[access-uk] Re: Problem talking watches

  • From: "Alan Thorpe" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:13:40 +0100

Hi all
About talking watches.
Some times it is not appropriate to take them to main high street shops.
As many of the watches have two batteries and you need to take them apart.

Places like rnib and cobolt know what they are doing but it may take a
little longer but it comes back working.
The batteries have different uses one for speech and one for the working
parts of the watch.

When we worked at a local society we spent time with our local watch man and
he got to know what too look for after a few.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE

TEL. 0114 2207007
MOB. 07961 406739