[access-uk] Re: Problem talking watches

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:14:20 +0100

Hi Catherine.

Just a thought, but have you heard of a company called Talking Watches? They do a selection of watches which I understand are quite heavy duty, low maintence models so you might want to give them a ring or visit their website at www.talkingwatches.co.uk.

All the best and good luck, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>