[access-uk] Problem solved

Hello listers,

Further to my last message, I have solved the problem. You have to enter the code at the phone's standby screen. This isn't mentioned in the manual. You are then prompted for the phone's lock code. You enter this and press OK and all the wallet content is cleared. You have to enter a new code before you can store information in the wallet.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett