  From: john coley
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 11:19 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problem sending messages

  Hi Marie, have you set Outlook Express as your preferred email program?
    If not, go to Internet Options, which you can get to in control panel,
alternatively on the tools menu in Internet Explorer. Open Internet Options,
then shift tab to get onto the tabs. arrow across the tabs till you find the
programs tab. Press tab to open the page. tab down till you get to email and
there will be a combo box. Outlook express will be there. Select it and tab to
ok.
                      John.