[access-uk] Problem downloading BlackBerry screen reader

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 22:07:03 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to download the BlackBerry screen reader.  I'm using a Sony Vaio
F13z1e running Windows 7 Home Premium and Internet Explorer 9.

However, I receive the following error message:

"Unable to create the loader Active X Control

Please review your security settings and user priviledges on this machine."

I am logged in as administrator, and I've tried tweaking some of the
security settings in Internet Explorer to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks,

Ed