[access-uk] Re: Problem Burning Downloaded Music Tracks

This can be done via windows media player just use the search facility in
help.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Howie, Sam
Sent: 26 April 2006 08:20
To: Access-Uk (E-mail)
Subject: [access-uk] Problem Burning Downloaded Music Tracks

Hi All
I have downloaded a few music tracks but I am unable to burn them to a CD I
get a message saying they are protected is their anyway I can unprotect or I
think it is called decrypt them.
Any help much appreciated
Cheers
Sam

Support Scotland's Bid to host the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow -
visit www.glasgow2014.com

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message was
sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.