[access-uk] Re: Printing in Word2000

  • From: "Tracey Kier" <tracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:26:24 +0100

Hi andy, as you know I can't get into Word at the moment, but in the "print"
dialog box, is there not something about page range, where you can select
the page numbers you want to print? I've never used this feature, but have
definitely seen it in that dialog box. Not much help I know, but it's the
best I could come up with! I'm sure someone else will have a less vague and
more helpful answer for you! Tracey.