[access-uk] Printing Word Document

Hi

I am not sure if what I am asking is possible or not, so advice appreciated.

I am using MS Word 2003 and Win XP Pro.

I have a Word document which is 19 pages in length. It is so long because there
are page breaks and lots of blank spaces. For example, if there is four lines
of text on page 1, then the next does not begin on that page but a new page has
been created. This means a lot of half or less filled pages. Hope that is
clear? I want to print the document but want to print on as few pages as
possible. Rather than manually going through the document and deleting all the
blank lines and page breaks, is there a quick way to do this?

Thanks.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046