[access-uk] Printer problem

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:54:51 +0100

Hello all,

If anyone happens to have an Epson Stylus C64 printer, please could you tell me the steps you do to change the ink cartridges? I guess it'd be similar for some other Epson inkjet printers...mine has three buttons on it. I'm pretty sure I'm doing the right thing but it's not printing and I've no one around who seems to understand the pictures on the printer showing how to change the cartridges.

I press the ink button, then the cartridges move across; I change the one I need to shut the lid, press ink again and then it makes a few noises and I think that's it. But when I print, nothing actually gets printed - although it doesn't tell me it's out of ink.

Be grateful if anyone has any ideas...

Thanks,
Catherine
**