[access-uk] Printer conflict

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 23:53:55 -0000

Hello,

Win 7 64 bit system with JFW 12.  I had a Brother HL22140 laser printer
installed and decided to also install a Canon IP100 inkjet.

Inkjet printer works alright, but the Brother is bitchin' about.  When
document is sent to printer it prints one black line down page, waits for
1-2 minutes, prints another page with 1 line of text (if I'm lucky) and
continues this procedure for numerous pages, even though it is a 1 page Word
document.

I tried uninstalling the Brother printer and re-installing it, but no avail.
The Brother printer worked perfect before the installation of the Canon.

Any thoughts?

Thanks & regards,

Mike