[access-uk] Re: Predictive texting

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:44:53 +0100

Alex - you know many of us on here that use it, I can't see why anybody
wouldn't want to unless they really prefer to spend more time composing
their texts, that can be the only reason I can see for not wanting to use
predictive text, it is so easy and quick; I still think that those who are
resisting it haven't learned how to use it properly; I didn't use it myself
for ages because it seem more hassle than it was worth, but that's because I
hadn't figured it out properly, but once I did, it's a breeze! -

Andy