[access-uk] Re: Power Point Tutorial wanted

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:01:09 +0100

Yes, Vince is quite right.  One of those instances where a screen reader is
absolutely necessary.  Can't see a thing except your signature.

!  That's why I've altered the background here, (smile).

I've one or two PowerPoint tutorials knocking around in print.  I think there's
a Teach Yourself one.  A large Branch of Waterstones should turn up something
not too expensive if your wife looks around there.  The help system should be
useful, as pointed out, but for a sighted person I'd have thought the wizzards
should get you there too.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx