[access-uk] Re: Power Braille on Windows 7 X64 with Jaws 12

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:13:42 +0000

There is absolutely no way you can make JAWS and the old Powerbraille play
together on Windows 7 64bit.  There are some people both in the United States
and the UK also using a special build of JAWS 12.0 for Windows XP with their
old display using serial ports and those are the people Derek is referring to,
they are not using Windows 7.0 64bit.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Technical Support