[access-uk] Re: Posting Address for new list

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 17:59:21 -0400

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.  (This message will be removed when the
list is fully operational)

Sorry Jerry. I'm not on AccessUK at Yahoo any more. I read your emails but
got a bounce when I tried to response. Thanks for the link.
Peter