[access-uk] Re: Posting Address for new list

  • From: "Tony" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:05:56 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.  (This message will be removed when the
list is fully operational)

Hi George
I have received no second copy of your email to which this is the reply.
From what you say in it I should have had a copy from Freelists as well as
this one.  To the best of my knowledge none has appeared, unless I receive
it when I click send and receive before I go off OE in a few minutes.  You
did say to let you know if there was only one copy
Tony