[access-uk] Re: Possible Problem with Sleep Mode

Hi Eleanor,

PGP stands for Pretty Good Privacy, and it's used for encryption as well
as electronic signing. You generate your own keys using a passphrase,
and use that passphrase to generate a signature, which could only come
from you.

There's some good information about it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy

Hope this helps!
--
Patricia Fraser