[access-uk] Re: Possible Problem with Sleep Mode

  • From: Patricia Fraser <pfraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:17:49 +0000

Hi Derek,

If A uses a PGP signature, and B forwards the mail intact, without
cutting off the signature, that will give you a check as to the real
origin of the message. It really only works if you trust A's signature,
but if you do, it's the only way I know of checking.

PGP-Mime is available for Thunderbird, and there is probably a way of
implementing it in Outlook but I don't know it.

If B forwards the mail with headers, that gives you a second check - but
most mail clients cut the original full headers off forwarded mail.

Cheers,

--
Patricia Fraser
International Sales Manager