[access-uk] Re: Portset media player-was daisy project

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vi-genaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 19:18:29 +0100

Hi

That reminds me, a friend of mine is considering purchasing the above, think I've got its name right, its a sound receiver for freeview etc, she's wondering if there's a mailing list for this as she has questions.

Thanks

Tracey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>