[access-uk] Re: Portset Media Centre

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:58:10 +0100

Well, it might be that integrating fully with a TV will not be as in similar
products without the speech adaptation.  I do not know whether there will be an
RF passthrough or any SCART connectevity.  Maybe if there was, then you would
not get free TV listening.  Guess you would have to use it in paralell with
your existing setup.

I'd have thought though that if it can record TV then that would include the
picture?  After all, it plays DVDs.  In sound only?  Truth is, I assumed that
recording of TV sound and picture was there.  Never occured to me that it might
not be.  Some enquiries are necessary.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx