[access-uk] Re: Portable audio recorders

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 08:13:39 +0100

Hi Amro,

The Roland you are talking about is the Edirol R-09, and it is pretty darned
good.  You can't put speech on it, but for the most part, it is very
accessible, primarily because it only has seven menu items in the main menu,
and they don't wrap.  So when you get to the bottom, you stay at the bottom.

Go to http://www.blindcooltech.com, and you can hear lots about the R-09.  I
have one, and I don't go anywhere without it, because it is so small.  It is
not much bigger than an average mobile phone.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589