[access-uk] Pops and clicks in sound files

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:56:15 -0000

Hi all - I've used GoldWave to create an MP3 file, and it plays just fine on
the PC; However, when I bun it to CD, it plays back with some pops and
clicks. I've tried burning at 1x 2x 4x 8x and 24x, with no different
results.

Anybody got suggestions as to how I can stop these pops/clicks being added
to the burn?

Thanks - Andy