[access-uk] Re: Pop3 and SMTP help please

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:44:11 +0100

Hi Barry - not at the machine now till Thursday, when I'll give the
pop.orange.net etc a go--as Iain had suggested, I was using the
Orangehome.co.uk because somebody else had suggested it, but clearly it isn't
the right address. I take it the pop3 and smtp are the same server addresses
for computers as well as phones? -

Andy