[access-uk] Re: Poor quality of equipment?

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:45:09 +0100

Lyn,

I am afraid that every 1 cm is not accurate enough!

I used to work at constructing & fitting kitchens along with my brother and measurements were not always in 1 cm increments.

I fear that probably the problem with the talking tape measure(s) is that they are not well enough dust proofed; unolike their counter parts for industrial use etc.

Kind regards,

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: ">Lyn & Twinny" <lyn.bordeaux33@xxxxxxxxx>