[access-uk] Re: Poor quality of equipment?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:17:52 +0100

Hi mike, have you tried resetting the tape measure when retracted, press the
middle lower button to reset I think.  then it will speak the right
measurement, and be careful whether you include the case in the measurements
or not.  there is a button for that too.

hth.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at: