[access-uk] Podcasts

Hi all.

I visited TOM LORIMER'S WHITESTICK WEBSITE and checked out his section on Podcasts. Tom advised that a download was necessary in order to listen to any Podcast that I may download. I visited www.webbie.org. and downloaded their free Podcast player. Nothing was deposited onto my desk-top. Anyway, I attempted to listen to a Podcast, thinking that this may activate the program. But all I got was various html pages showing all the coding. Anyone know what I've done wrong please?

Best wishes.
Andy