[access-uk] Re: Pocket PC screen reader?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:25:46 +0100

Hi folks,

MobileSpeak Pocket is also very close to release, and we will be a UK dealer
of it.  The price will be 300 pounds, but if you place an initial order for
the first month, i.e. until the end of September 2005, we will give a 15
percent discount.

For information, please see http://www.codefactory.es, and for articles and
reviews on it, please see http://www.mspusers.com.

By the way, you can download a trial version now, if you already have a PDA.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk <http://www.comproom.co.uk/>