[access-uk] Re: Pocket DAB Radios

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:26:53 +0100

I found the telescopic a pain with that one and also that it didn't hold
the signal as well on the move.  Plus, when you lost the signal and got
it back, you were placed on the first station on the multiplex instead
of the one you'd been listening to so you were having to retune quite a
lot.

Cheers now.

Ian