[access-uk] Re: Plusnet broadband download limits

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:01:34 -0000

It is now 2gb per month for the £14.99.  I think what you are describing is a
PAYG package which allows you to up the limit in £1 per 1GB blocks as part of
the regular bill.  From memory going over the limit from £14.99 basic is £1.50
per 1GB, however if you change your package by adding an extra pre-paid 1GB or
whatever then the cost is £1 per 1GB instead.  So you could easily double your
limit to 4GB a month just by paying £2 extra on top of the £14.99.

You may want to give Plusnet a ring if this isn't entirely clear or to your
satisfaction, I have not had cause to ring them whilst being on their service
but they are apparantly quite friendly.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology