[access-uk] Re: Plextalk Pocket and the internet

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 11:36:58 +0100

Never apologise your help is always appreciated here.
Now I have established the internet connection no problem.
What I can't work out is how to get some radio stations on it, I have none.
An idiots guide is needed.
Thanks so much Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>