[access-uk] Re: Plextalk Firmware UP?

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:48:32 +0100

O, I have one of those Silly Plextors, they're awful, only one speaker, can
hardly Hear the thing, no handle and a Stupid switch-off snooze fascility
thing I don't know how to use and possibly a clock I'm not sure.  I Hate it!
So what's better about the newer version?  By the way, I didn't have a
problem with the victor readers batteries, they lasted me 4 years before
they gave up the ghost! lol
Groups I own:
Please visit my DeafBlind group on:
Or subscribe at: