[access-uk] Please can someone explain the following

Hi all,

I am currently running a demo of Super Nova as I am intending to purchase it at Sight Village.

earlier this afternoon, I got an e-mail saying it was from "support team", as I was not sure of which support team, I did open the e-mail but I did not open any attachments that came with it.

I found that it was a message saying that the sender had detected that I had some type of spyware on my computer, but on further investigation of the address it had come from, I found it was some kind of spam by looking at the address it had come from, and I have now blocked that sender.

I then tried to run AVG professional through a full test and after about 20,000 files, my whole system crashed and automatically rebooted into scan disk.

I let it run through and then ran spybot but that found nothing, and so far nothing has happened since

Is there anything else I can do to make certain I am clean other than re-running AVG professional, or running ad aware Personal addition.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

.
Alexander Shannon