[access-uk] Re: Please Help.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:00:50 +0100

Hi Mandy,

Hit Windows Key +F to get to find.  Select All Files And Folders.  Tab to
the first edit box, and type in the name of your file.  If you can't
remember the name, tab to the next edit box "a word or phrase in the file"
or something like that, and type in something unique to that file.  Chech
that Hard Drive C is included in the search, and tab to the Search button.
In a few seconds your file should be listed.  You should be able to open it,
copy it, cut it, paste it, do whatever you want from there.

All the best

Steve

  _____